As a natural extension of tech360’s website design services, benefit from our extensive graphic design and wordsmithing experience to give your business a professional look in both print and digital media.
Seamless integration of technology and communication…
We offer small and medium businesses “the whole package”.
What does that mean?
While tech360’s on-demand IT keeps your business tech current and running smoothly, our graphic design services can help you build your brand.
Your business image – its public advertising and marketing persona – is how your customers and clients perceive your business. We can help you ensure that the “real world” and the online branding present your business in a common light to help build customer trust and loyalty.
- branding and rebranding
- logo design and visual identity development
- collateral including business cards, announcements, brochures, trade show banners, flyers, annual reports, catalogues, and newspaper advertisements.
- copywriting to craft content in your business’ voice
- copyediting to maintain a consistent presentation
- proofreading to take your content from good to great – and grammatically perfect!
- strategic direction and information architecture
- design and development
- domain IT, business email and hosting
Discover. Design. Deliver.
For the website and graphic design services tech360 offers, we follow a tried-and-true, discover-design-deliver process to ensure that your project goes smoothly and is completed on time and on budget.
First, we listen and learn. Then we ask lots of the right questions to thoroughly understand your business, your vision and your goals. We do this so that we have the background to effectively develop the strategy and tailor possible solutions that best fit your needs, timeline and budget.
Before we put “pencil to paper” and depending on your project’s scope, we provide a project brief that includes proposed options and cost estimates for each. For websites, the brief also includes an information architecture for discussion. Upon approval, we get to work!
Because every project is different, tell us when you need it, and we will do our very best (within reason) to meet your timeline. We can also provide a detailed production schedule so everyone knows what to expect and when.
We’ve found the following turnaround times are quite typical:
- First proofs: usually delivered within 2 weeks.
- Print media: depends on the complexity of the project.
- Websites: 8–12 weeks from approval of the quote to website launch.
Take advantage of Ellen Rumsey’s extensive experience in corporate design, advertising and wordsmithing to give your business a professional look in printed media, too.
Want to see more?
Please visit www.frischborncreative.ca to find out more or click below to see websites we’ve designed.
Have a project to discuss?